Pokemon Go, ever since it has been launched this week, has been every gamer’s favourite talk. The latest Pokemon franchise was released worldwide a few days back with an objective to become an addiction of new-age video game lovers.
If you are new to mobile gaming thing, or you haven’t yet tried Pokemon GO, here are a few interesting facts about Pokemon Go –
- It’s a free to play, anytime available game, which can be put into the series of new generation, augmented reality mobile games.
- According to a large number of first-time gamers, it is one of the easiest to play and coolest games, ever released on mobile game stores.
- The game allows the gamers to travel between real and virtual world, using their Android and iPhone device.
- The application uses the GPS of your handheld device, and this way, it lets you find out wild Pokemons in your real vicinity.
- In Pokemon GO, you can choose the appearance of your trainer.
- You can enjoy the game even while NOT looking at your phone’s screen. It becomes practical with the Portable Pokemon Go device (We will probably be doing a post on that as well).
- You can actually capture the game and your achievements in the game, using the camera of your phone.
- The latest version of the game has a brand new theme music, which has been composed by Junichi Masuda, the person who has been associated with the Pokemon series ever since the beginning of the series.
- What’s more, it also comes with a battery saver feature, which you can enable by hitting the ‘Settings’ option.