In the motorcycle manufacturing field, there is no one who can beat the Thunderbird maker, Royal Enfield. According to the latest news from the house of Royal Enfield, the company is launching its next model on 16th March called Royal Enfield Himalayan which is priced below 2lakhs.
After a series of spotting, official video reveals and spy shots, finally, the highly expected Himalayan motorbike manufactured by Royal Enfield is fully geared up to enter into the market this month. On Tuesday, the bike-maker has at last unveiled their adventurous bike in the capital after making the teaser available on the market few days ago.
The Royal Enfield has brought some serious changes into its new model regarding look and bodywork. The new engine, fancy tech-mechanism, and breathtaking construction are perfect to include WOW effect.
Key Specs of Royal Enfield Himalayan:
- The Royal Enfield Himalayan will receive the power from a newly constructed engine of 411cc single cylinder.
- It has a 4-stroke SOHC engine
- The engine of RE-Himalayan is highly capable of delivering power of 24.5bhp at 6500rpm
- Enfield lovers will find the maximum torque of 32Nm at 4500rpm
- The newly constructed engine looks unique regarding construction and shape as compared to other models of Royal Enfield bikes
- On the front side of the bike, Himalayan rides on a 21inch whereas it has a rear tire of 17inch
- This combination is developed to tackle broken and undulations terrain with relative ease
- The front side of the bike is supported by a 41mm telescopic front suspension with 200mm travel
- The Royal Enfield Himalayan has been extensively tested on several terrains by professional riders and rally specialists
The RE-Himalayan has been manufactured to focus on riders who want to take their rides on terrains with ease. The company said, “We think that bike will withstand right behind your every bike riding needs and do the decent job while you ride it on the off-road side.”
Price Is A Mystery:
However, there is no official announcement has been made from Royal Enfield related to the price of its new model, but it is anticipated to be priced below Rs.2lakh. Statistics say the Royal Enfield Himalayan will become the first reasonably priced adventure tourer bike in the country if the price will be below Rs.2lakh. So, hold on to your thoughts and hearts and prepare yourself to go on a long drive with RE-Himalayan.