When Honda first launched the Honda Amaze back in 2013, it helps the company to reach top-selling diesel variant. Honda Amaze also amazingly increases the sales figures of the company. The report says Honda sold around 1lakh Amaze in India in just 16months, and it doesn’t require any further upgrade from the company till now.
Today’s Honda Amaze:
On last Thursday, Honda has launched the new Amaze, which comes in two variants, obviously diesel and petrol variants. However, the price for petrol variants is set to Rs. 529900 whereas diesel variants are priced Rs. 641900.
The all new Honda Amaze Facelift has received some of the changes from the company mainly regarding cosmetic nature with which it has earned a fresh appeal. Honda Amaze of this year includes an all new chrome grille together with revised bumpers and new fog lamp bezels.
The bumper has also received the new update from the company and gets a three-part layout for larger air-intakes. The side profile of Honda Amaze Facelift holds on to its styling; however, the rear portion of the car gets revised boot lid and tail lamps.
Key Features of Honda Amaze Facelift at A Glance:
- Dual-tone dashboard
- Digital air-condition controls
- EBD with ABS
- Steering builds up audio controllers
- Installed audio system mounted with HFT and Bluetooth support
- Keyless entry
- Driver seating area adjuster
- A 3D Speedometer with Multi-information displays modules
- CVT transmission
- Power foldable ORVMs
- 2ltr VTEC petrol engine to produce 87bhp for offering highest peak torque of 109Nm
- 5ltr I-DTEC diesel motor to produce 99bhp of power for offering highest peak of 200Nm
- Talking about fuel efficiency, the petrol variant of Honda Amaze Facelift supports 18.1km/l (CVT) and 17.8km/l (MT)
- However, its diesel variant holds 25.8km/l of fuel economy
- 5-speed transmission manual options to become the first CVT unit
The official announcement says Honda Amaze has managed to change the fortunes of Honda in India when it goes live on the market back in 2013. The company representative said that “being as the youngest sedan Honda Amaze from the Japanese manufacturer, it is the first model to get a diesel heart”.