In India, missing cases are all across the nation today. After the missing case of a reputable e-commerce company Snapdeal, another missing case has been registered in Delhi. Delhi police say “The woman has been identified as Shipra Malik who is by profession a fashion designer”.
The 29year old Shipra is running a boutique in Noida and on Monday she was abducted from Noida Sector 37- the report says. Her husband is successfully running a construction company in Noida.
Filing Of Case:
Shipra left her home on Monday afternoon with her car, Maruti Swift, which was later recovered from 500mtrs away from her home. Delhi police report says 100number was dialed from her mobile phone on Monday at 2.56pm.
Before logging a complaint in Noida police station, the victim’s family contacted the Lajpat Nagar cops, and they recommend filing the complaint and FIR in Noida Police Station. The newly appointed Delhi Police Commissioner takes this as his first big challenge to recover Shipra safely.
During Questionnaires with Family:
When cops started to inquire the family members, Chetan (Shipra’s husband) said that she had asked to go to Chandni Chowk for some work and asked her husband to accompany her. But due to some work her husband can’t, so she left alone.
Results of Patrolling:
- After FIR being registered, the cops have started their searching process and recovered some CCTV footages of all possible routes from Noida to Delhi to identify Shipra’s car.
- During the searching process, cops have identified the car bearing registration number DL 1C 1905.
- Now, the police assumed that Shipra didn’t go Delhi by car, and she may have used some other transportation mode.
- When questions asked to Delhi SP Dinesh Yadav, he said “Her husband noticed the car in the evening around 4 pm, but according to search process we have found the last call from her was made to 100 at 2.56pm. The car’s driver side mirror was found down, and both her mobile as well as purse are missing till now”.
- Yadav said- FIR under abduction has already been registered, and further investigation is going on from all possible angles.
He also said that “The cops were already dispatched to hunt down Shipra in both Delhi and Lajpat Nagar to acquire further lead in this context”.